BODY & SKIN Contouring with VIORA Reaction
Our increasingly youth-conscious culture drives many of us to seek magical treatments that can bring a youthful glow back to our skin. The cosmetic surgery and beauty industries are booming, but that doesn’t mean surgery is necessary to achieve a youthful complexion. Recent advances in anti-aging skin products and therapies have led to improvements in many professional, minimally or non-invasive skin treatments that can melt years off your skin. Here are the top skin and body treatments that can help you get that youthful glow:
- Chemical Peels are professional treatments that use a variety of chemical compounds to peel away damaged surface layers of your skin. These treatments can remove mild scars, improve your skin’s texture and even out pigmentation. Chemical peels may sometimes cause scarring and permanent skin discoloration.
- Microdermabrasion is a mechanized form of skin abrasion that removes the upper layers of damaged skin through the use of mechanical tools and aluminum oxide crystals to reveal fresh new skin. This technique works well for treating wrinkles, skin discoloration and deep scars. It can take a few weeks to heal from microdermabrasion, depending on the depth of your treatment.
- Laser facial treatments or laser skin resurfacing like RevLite® Rejuvenation or Laser Genesis™ Skin Rejuvenation can tighten sagging skin and increase collagen production. Results progress as your skin heals post-treatment, and usually appear a few weeks after your treatment session. Your dermatologist will recommend a good anti-aging moisturizer to complement the results of laser skin treatment.
- Light Therapy or Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Fotofacial can bring back a youthful glow by boosting collagen production under the surface of your skin. IPL uses tiny pulses of calibrated laser light to penetrate deep below the damaged skin’s surface. This treatment is usually only available at medical spas and dermatology clinics. You may require several sessions before you see a difference, but results from IPL Photofacial™ treatments will continue to manifest for a few weeks after treatment.
- Viora Contour Info- Click HERE!!!!